Google

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Brush with a star......

Never a movie buff ! Not a regular to the movie theaters and not a die hard fan of any in cine field. Was at the Bangalore Aero show 2009 on the 12th of Feb and I thought I saw a familiar face and yes it was Ajith - Tamil movie star . However there was no crowd mobbing him down, guess it is because he was in a lesser known territory - Karnataka. Walked upto him and asked if he was Ajith and he said he was and requested him that I take a snap with him and he was kind to agree without any fuss. No fuss of a movie star..he asked what I do for a living...and some small talk . -My first brush with a movie star.

4 comments:

Skely said...

From Your grin, it looks to me as if you had met your idol!

Aki said...

Naa...we were just cracking a joke.

KP said...

did you ask him when he'll stop torturing Tamilians? Perhaps there is a bigger reason why he had his empty space around him :)

Singh is King said...

I still can't beleive that you came to Bangalore on that day. May be that photo is of last year :)