Google

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Movie:Air Buddies

My Rating : * *

Air Buddies, the story is about Air Bud who is the father of 5 adorable puppies.Panic sets in when the Air Bud and his wife dog who lives across the street are kidnapped when they hunt for their pups who run away from their home when they come to know that they are going to be split and send to different homes.

The pups team up to resuce their parents and their adventures in this attempt is the best part of the story line.I must admit that I liked the names of the puppies.....B-Dawg,Rosebud,Bud-Dha,Mudbud and Budderball each with its own characteristics

Not my favorite , story borrowed from 101 Dalmations ?? . I would say , money well spend on the original VCD rather than paying a higher premium to watch the movie in the theater.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.